Congratulations on your new pet! Here’s what SafeHaven offers to our alumni.
SafeHaven Alumni Training Consultation
- Every shelter dog or puppy adopted from the shelter is entitled to one free hour of training. This offer does not expire.
- Hour appointment to be used to help adopters get off to the right start with their dog or puppy.
- Can be used to discuss and begin hands-on training with their dog on a wide variety of topics:
- Puppy 101 (chewing, mouthing, potty training, etc.).
- Basic Manners/Training Skills (leash pulling, come when called, etc.)
- Behavioral Issues (Digging, door bolting, counter surfing, etc.)
- Help for Sensitive or Reactive Dogs
A training consultation is also a good way to determine if a
SafeHaven training class would be a good fit for a newly adopted shelter dog. Schedule
a training consultation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or