Court Ordered Community Service hours are available at SafeHaven Humane Society.
The following guidelines must be met to be accepted:
- Bring court documentation stating how many hours are to be completed and the date they are to be completed by.
- Court documentation of offense.
- Bring a current form of ID to verify that you are 18 years of age or older.
SafeHaven Humane Society will not accept those convicted of the following:
- Animal abuse/neglect
- Weapons charges
- Sex crimes
- Violent crimes
- Wear clothes that you do not mind getting dirty as your task will be cleaning.
- Those completing Court Ordered Community Service hours will have no contact with the public and contact with shelter animals will be minimal and only pertaining to the cleaning duties assigned.
- Duties may include washing/disinfecting kennels, laundry, washing/disinfecting animal crates, cleaning windows, doing dishes, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and other duties as needed.
For more information, please call 541-928-2789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org