Are you looking for more Animal Welfare Experience in your life? Join us for one or more of these monthly community service projects where you will learn about important topics in animal welfare, help the animals in our care, and volunteer directly with our adoptable animals. Student participation in this program qualifies for any school-required community service hours, so take advantage of these opportunities to become more active in your community on behalf of the animals. Parents are not required to stay.
Who: Youth in 6th grade and up
When: Two meeting options each month through May — 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. during the week or 10 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. on a Saturday. The registration fee is $5/meeting. Parents choose preferred meeting day at the time of registration.
- January 17th: 4 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- January 27th: 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- February 3rd: 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- February 20th: 4 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- March 7th: 4 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- March 24th: 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- April 10th: 4 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- April 21st: 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Questions? Please email HumaneEd@safehavenhumane.com or call 541.926.2924.